Covid 19 Resources
The North West Population Health and Prevention Network are hosting summary resources for the population health professions workforce. These curate key published national guidance and updates in relation to COVID-19.
- NHS England and NHS Improvement coronavirus: Announcement regarding AstraZeneca vaccine and next steps
- Health advice during the Covid-19 pandemic: NHS website
- Health Education England e-Learning for Healthcare has worked in partnership with Public Health England and NHS England and NHS Improvement to develop the COVID-19 Vaccination e-learning programme
- South East Making Every Contact Count & Vaccine Uptake group resources; Resource 1: Talking about having the Covid-19 vaccine video (10mins) & Resource 2: Talking about the Covid-19 Vaccine signposting resource
- Healthier Lancashire and South Cumbria Coronavirus (COVID-19) informationHealthier Lancashire and South Cumbria Coronavirus (COVID-19) information
NHS England and NHS Improvement: Coronavirus guidance for clinicians and NHS managers & Operational guidance: vaccination of frontline health and social care workers
- Government and PHE's response to the outbreak: gov.uk website.
- The British Psychological Society: Coronavirus resources
- Behavioural Science and Disease Prevention Workstream: Delivering effective public health campaigns, Encouraging healthy behaviours, Encouraging self isolation, Encouraging hand hygiene in the community, The psychology of handwashing, Behavioural science and digital contact tracing, Psychological guidance for optimising policies and communication
- Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership: Guidance and support relating to Covid-19
- BBC News article: Black people 'twice as likely to catch coronavirus'
- PHE: Stay Home – Look into my eyes creative
- Two KANTAR intervention studies (discrete choice experiment and online RCT) & BIT study on intentions and impact of different invitation message
- NIHR Policy Research Unit survey on factors associated with vaccine intention
- Sherman survey of vaccine intentions (to be repeated shortly
- Health Psychology Exchange systematic review of vaccine messaging
- SPI-B paper on possible impact of vaccination on preventive behaviours
- MDPI: A Rapid Systematic Review of Public Responses to Health Messages Encouraging Vaccination against Infectious Diseases in a Pandemic or Epidemic
- The University of Bristol: Global experts urge everyone to talk about COVID-19 vaccines responsibly
Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Health Education England has developed a helpful Covid Recovery and Rehabilitation e-learning resource for healthcare professionals to understand the management of the key issues of long COVID; breathlessness, fatigue, exercise and cough. As we approach winter the HEE e-learning programme will be a valuable resource for the health and care workforce. The programme is free and open access to all.
- Gov.UK: Covid-19 vaccination programmeNHS England and NHS Improvement "Diagnostics: Recovery and Renewal" paper
- The King's Fund: Our leadership support and analysis on Covid-19 (coronavirus) & Recovery and then renewal: the innovation imperative for health and care
- Recently developed e-lfh COVID programme for Long COVID resources. This has four modules covering, breathlessness, exercise, cough, and fatigue: portal.e-lfh.org.uk/Component/Details/67687
- COVID recovery website: www.yourcovidrecovery.nhs.uk/