System Leadership Workshop for North-West Public Health Leaders
Tuesday, 22 November 2022
System Leadership Workshops for North-West Public Health Leaders
The 2021 HEE / OHID public health workforce Training Needs Analysis identified System Leadership as the top development priority for respondents. To this end, OHID NW & HEE have jointly commissioned a System Leadership workshop in conjunction with the NHS North West Leadership Academy that responds to this system wide need in the North-West. The context public health leaders operate within requires leaders to lead across boundaries, and to engage colleagues, partners and the public in new ways of working, to deliver improvements in health outcomes for the population. These workshops are designed as a way for you to press ‘Pause’, step back and take time to collectively explore your system, and your own leadership.
When is it?
- Part I: Wednesday 8th March 2023 9am – 2pm
Exploring the fundamentals of system leadership and leading in complexity in practice.
- Part II: Monday 27th March 2023 9am – 2pm
Applying the skills of system leadership and understanding more about effective system leadership behaviours
Sessions will take place at:
- Mersey Suite A, 3 Piccadilly Place,
Manchester, M1 2BN
What will you learn and gain?
- You will look at the evidence for effective system leadership and have an opportunity to practice the skills, behaviours and knowledge required.
- You will build your confidence in applying the learning to the real local challenges you face as a public health leader.
- You will develop your networks, becoming part of a connected group of public health leaders, to share and benchmark progress, outcomes and benefits of your leadership across local systems in the future.
Please complete the expression of interest (EOI) form here to register your interest.
The EOI will close on Monday 19th December