The Work of the Youth Employment Organisation
Wednesday, 7 September 2022
Addressing the wider determinants of health: the work of Youth Employment UK
Youth Employment UK is an independent, not for profit social enterprise founded in 2012 to tackle youth unemployment.
As experts on youth employment and unemployment, they are ideally placed to understand the complex landscape facing young people, employers and policy makers.
They are actively tackling youth unemployment by:
- Giving young people a voice on the youth employment issues that affect them
- Supporting young people with the skills and careers support they need to progress
- Supporting employers to develop and be recognised for their youth friendly employment practice
- Connecting young people to Youth Friendly Employers
- Providing expert insight across all youth employment policy areas
Find out more about the incredible work they do and their recent findings from the Youth Voice Census 2022 here.