On this page you will find links to resources such as strategies, additional training, webinars and other useful links. These resources will support building your knowledge, skills and understanding of the public health in the North West.
This page will constantly be update, if you have resources that you would like to share please email email@example.com
An introduction to All Our Health
How does the NHS in England work and how is it changing?
- Health matters: public health issues
- Core20PLUS5 – An approach to reducing health inequalities
- Health Equity in England: The Marmot Review 10 Years On
- Gov.uk Public Health Strategies
- Review of MECC Resources for the Workforce
Supporting People with Learning Disabilities and
OHID: The Public Health Skills and Knowledge Framework (PHSKF), which describes the functions and activities carried out by people working to protect and promote the public’s health across the UK.
Case Study: Health and Wellbeing Outreach Programme delivered by Undergraduate Learners To access the associated appendices please click the following links:
Appendix 1, Appendix 2, Appendix 3, Appendix 4, Appendix 5.